Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Plan

for giving back. I am happy to share that instead of a charity donation of ten percent of sales, all items at my store will now generate 40 - 50% of total profits. I have had so much enjoyment from this new venture that I want to make sure I am giving back enough, as this is one of the main reasons I started my shop.

Over the next weeks I hope to include an actual "donation amount" each items will bring in the individual listings. Also, I am excited to announce the featured charity for February: Compassion. This is something I have been drawn to very much recently and my goal is to have enough sales to sponsor a child through them.

Also in February, I am celebrating my birthday with sales and some giveaways! Don't miss out- subscribe or join to keep updated.

Next up is a look at some of my suppliers of organic cotton fabric, thread, and ribbons.

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment